Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Board

Do you ever feel like you have a lot to do and don't want to do any of it? That is me today. So far all I have done is 3 loads of wash, dusted 1/4 of the living room, vacuumed 1/4 of the living room and watched 4 boys 5 and under. Of course 2 of which are my own but still it is 4 kids alone. I do love being home with my kids and babysitting has made that possible. I have also put 2 things on eBay to sell.

Tomorrow I am have a Tastefully simple party. If you read this before the 20Th and want to order something let me know. Anyhow I better go get things finished.

I did get sleep last night.YEAH!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Mmm... I am making beer bread from Tastefully Simple for Bunco tonight. I love their food!! Unfortunately, it doesn't really fit in my WW points!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!