Monday, September 22, 2008

Updates again

It has been a while since I updated. All is well here in Green Bay. Except for the weekly trip to the vet with one of our 5 dogs we are great!!!!

I am babysitting 2 little boys every weekend. Starting the 8th of Oct. I will start watching a 5 week old. I am so excited to have a baby in the house that I can give back at the end of the day. I am taking a ceramics class on Tuesday mornings while Andy is at school. So all in all I am great.

Russell is doing great at work. He loves being the head of his dept. there. He will finish school in December. We are planning a huge party. Then we will head to Arkansas for Christmas.

Gabby is doing great too. She got braces last week. They are still bothering her a little bit. But will get better. We have some pre-teen issues sometimes.

Chandler is still getting used to the idea of going to school daily.

Andy is ANdy a little PILL. No really he is great. I am so glad I have this time alone with him. He is really a funny little boy.

No comments: